Your privacy is important to us
This notice informs you of how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below).
Collecting of and purpose for your information
We offer plumbing, heating and related products and services for our clients. To provide such services, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, phone and email details. Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, in pursuance of a contract, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis and to let you know about information we feel is relevant. Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided. We may obtain data from individual customers or from employer firms.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations:
• Regulated bodies as required.
• Business partners, suppliers and sub‐contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may verify your identity by searching publicly available records. We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Your rights regarding your data
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just send your request to - email@example.com
• We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 5 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention.
• Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay.
• Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly.
• Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you.
• You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within a reasonable timeframe.
• You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this.
• We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to.
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely. We are committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact
POST: The Sussex Heating Care Company, Beulah House, Swansea Gardens, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2JG
TELEPHONE: office 01243 820474 moblie 07899964237 or 07879423348
Your enquiry will be responded to as promptly as possible.
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.
We make no attempt to identify individual users through use of this website. Nor will we make any attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted or abusive content is being left within our site.
We will not give information about you to anyone except for law enforcement agencies involved in fraud prevention and detection if we have a duty to do so.
Cookies are used for a number of reasons:
• Logging in and out of the website and to remember your associated settings
• Allowing you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Letting us know about any problems with the website
• Helping us to understand how people use our website
• Collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information
• Pass personally identifiable or sensitive data to any third parties
Cookies are classified as two types:
1. Essential – required for the website to run, used for logins and necessary functions
2. Optional – can be opted in or out, mainly used for anonymous statistics
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences.
Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Essential Website Function Cookies
• Logging in and out
• Displaying search results
You can set your browser to disallow these cookies but please note that our website may not function correctly if you choose to do so.
Third party functions
Our website includes functionality provided by third parties which may include, for example, embedded YouTube videos or social media sharing functions. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Optional anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Cookies used by this can be identified as: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz :
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither we or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
Turning cookies off
If you do not wish to allow cookies to be saved on to your device you can disable them by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Please refer to the Help files for your web browser for instructions. Please do bear in mind, however, that this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
Withdrawing your consent for optional cookies
You can withdraw your consent for optional cookies at any time by clicking the link provided. Please note that withdrawing consent may affect your browsing experience and may result in the website asking for your consent again.